It’s finally time. It’s been several months since Deathly Hallows came out, we’ve discussed most of what there is to discuss relating to the characters, the themes, the news that came out after the book was released. It’s time to move on. But don’t worry, by move on, we don’t mean stop talking about Harry Potter! No, it’s time to go back, back to the beginning…where it all…began. It’s time to start talking about, what I humbly have dubbed (and have been hinting at for a while): Patterns in Potter (can you hear the echo of ominousness?). In this episode, we introduce the Patterns in Potter theory, and give some examples. For the next few weeks we’re going to be discussing the books, in order, using the Patterns in Potter pattern. So make sure to listen, because this stuff will be on the final exam.
If you want to cheat (or can’t listen to the show), check out the original blog post.
And: we want your help! For each episode, we want your thoughts, comments and ideas. Either email them to us (harrypotterprogs AT yahoo DOT com) or record your thoughts on an mp3 and email them to us. We’ll incorporate them into the show.
In the News:
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix nominated for 2 BAFTA awards.
- Will Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie be split into 2?
- JK Rowling and WB have filed a full injunction against RDR Publishers and Steve Vander Ark to stop the HP-Lexicon from being published.
- First set of all seven signed Harry Potter books was auctioned off in Scotland to support a rugby club.
- The Vatican is stirring up the anti-Potter waters again.
You can listen to the podcast with the player below, or download it directly as an mp3.