Nothing strikes fear into the heart of wizards like a Death Eater. These minions of the Dark Lord do his every bidding, or they suffer the consequences. The worst part is: no one knows for sure the identities of these dark wizards; shrouded in mystery, their chief weapons are fear, surprise, a ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to Lord Voldemort.
Who are these masked men? We now know the identities of most of the Death Eaters. But what lies in store for them? What is their raison d’etre, as it were? What is their task, come Book 7, and by extension, what is the task of their master, the Dark Lord himself? All this and more are discussed in this week’s installment of Harry Potter Prognostications.
And the news:
- Potter OK in Georgia; take that, Laura Mallory!
- JKRowling.com: Harry and Voldemort will NOT perform a mutual mind meld.
- Somewhere on the web, more pictures of Daniel Radcliffe.
Also, get out and vote!
- digg just added pages for podcasts; click here to digg HPProgs.
- Stumbleupon allows you to review sites; give HPProgs a thumbs up.
- Reivew/Subscribe to HPProgs on iTunes.
- Make us your friend on MySpace.
- Help Harry Potter podcasts take over Podcast Alley.
You can listen to the podcast with the player below, or download it directly as an mp3.