OK, if it got our listener, Michal, to rethink her purist ideals and consider seeing the movie, you know the international trailer was a success.
Now, the domestic U.S. trailer is up- watch it and tell us what you think. There are some new scenes and pictures. It looks good. I am just going to weigh in on a few thoughts before I get your opinions though:
- Hermione’s Hair- blonde?!?
- Ron giving Harry that “Power to the People”/”I’ve got you, Dawg” hand motion during the D.A.- not doing it for me.
- The Order (including Harry) on Privet Drive summoning their brooms: COOL (and Kingsley Shackelbolt looks good- he might be up there with Samuel L. Jackson a.k.a. Mace Windu for ‘baddest’ good guy).
- Harry dropping Dennis Creevy comes in at a close second to the infamous milk drool in Goblet of Fire for girl induced temporary lapse of control slapstick .
- Is that an effigy of a death eater?
- I can’t decide who is more evil: Ralph Fiennes as the Nazi in Schindler’s List or Voldemort.
Tell me what you think.