Just when you think you’re out of topics to podcast about, along come The Deathly Hallows covers! Scholasitc and Bloomsbury today released images of the covers for Harry Potter Book 7, and we’re on the scene with our first impressions as to what is going on. What is around Harry’s neck? Who’s holding the Sword of Gryffindor? Will Bloomsbury the Dog save the day? Tune in for our gut reactions.
- Scholastic’s interaction version of the US cover.
- Bloomsbury’s UK covers.
- Large hi-res versions of the covers, courtesy of HPANA.
In other news:
- The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Audiobook will be available on July 21- pre-order is available.
- The Golden Trio will stay the same in the Potter films.
- The soundtrack for the OoTP film now available for pre order through Amazon- will be released on July 10 in the U.S.
- Hogwarts Express has been vandalized.
You can listen to the podcast using the player below, or download it directly as an mp3.