It’s time to talk Draco, the guy you love to hate. Harry’s other, other arch-nemesis (you know, besides Snape and Voldemort…) is a constant source of consternation to our beleaguered hero. And in Book 6, Draco openly joined the ranks of the Death Eaters, filling his father’s incarcerated shoes. He’s certainly come into his bad self.
What can we expect from Ye of Bad Faith? Is Draco destined for doom, or is there, perhaps, a light at the end of his tunnel? We’ve discussed Draco in the past, but today we give him the full podcast treatment. Enjoy!
And your news:
- Harry Potter popular with Scottish kids.
- Name Book 7 contenst from The Guardian.
- Lucius Malfoy: 12th richest fictional fictional character.
- Potter, The Movie, wins BAFTA.
- A wee bit of Potter, on the Wii.